Friday, 17 August 2012
Within my last thread I mentioned that I am waiting for some news.
The news is that recently I was asked if I would like to demonstrate in Australia, obviously it did not take me long to come to a decision for this but I had to wait for confirmation.
Today I received this confirmation to travel out to arrive on the 2nd of October. More details to come but I am up early today for a 5 hour drive to Norfolk to demonstrate at Turn East so I will update when I get back on Monday.
Posted by Mark at 07:31