Thursday 30 June 2011

Super Ring Video

Hi all

It has been my intention to produce numerous video clips for the Revolution hollowing system, covering different aspects of the cutters etc, so that people can get the most out of the system. Also to show why I believe it is the most reasonably priced and versatile system on the market today.

Of course it is easy for me to say this as I sell the system. But as my grandmother use to say the proof is in the pudding, so I am producing videos to show it working and how to set it up etc.

After all a hollowing system should be demonstrated as it is intended to be used, and that is hollowing. This way people that have purchased the system will be able to get the most from it and those that are looking for a hollowing system will be able to see in reality how it works.

Appologies on the delay on these videos but I have been chasing my tail. The first one has been started yesterday and I hope to have the filming completedtoday. Then some editing and a quick load up to my web site and the blog.

The first video will be in relation to the Super Ring cutter. How it is assembled, how the cutting depth is altered and a look at tool presentation for differing cuts from roughing to finishing, on both end/parallel grain un-seasoned wood but also seasoned cross grain and exotic timber. We all know most tools are demonstrated on low density un-seasoned timbers but here I am going to show on seasoned cross grain and exotics. After all we wouldn;t go and buy a car or stereo system without knowing what it can do.

Anyway it will be available soon.

The next set of videos will cover the use of all the scraping cutters, and how easy to alter and how versatile and robust this linked hollowing system is. I will be clearly showing why I believe this is the most versatile system on the market especially at the current price. After all the proof is in the pudding and I believe that when I sell such a tool, you the customer should be able to see a hollowing system doing what it is designed to do, and that is hollowing on a range of woods and forms with a steep undercut. You may not want to make hollow forms through a small hole at this time but you want a system that is versatile enough to progress with yout work.

No comments: