Wednesday 29 June 2011

At the Art Trail

A while ago I exhibited work at the Wyley Valley art trail. There are many variations of this trail all around the country at one time or another through-out the year. Anyway a photographer came around to take pictures of the artists/makers and this was the one he did for me.

He suggested that I read the issue of woodturning with me on the front cover ( but then I expect you guessed that). Still, appologies for another bit of self indulgence, but it has been a hard but worthwhile slog to get this far so I am going to enjoy it while I can.

2 comments:

Lee Robert Sneddon said...

Hi Mate,

Nothing like a bit of self promotion, after all you are the most important part of your work (shame you look like your reading on the bog though - LOL!).

Nice one Mark, and a well deserved cover too.

Cheers,

Lee.

Mark said...

Hi Lee

Lol.

I guess you are right. But then anywhere I can get piece and quiet in my house to contemplate is a refuge. :-)