Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summer holiday.


Summer holiday is here with this being the first week of nearly seven that my daughter's have away from school. This in turn means that my work pretty much stops in the day and I turn to nocturnal working to produce the essentials.

Working from home means that I am privilege to be able to spend a lot of time with my daughters as they grow up. While we enjoy computers, games systems, television, films etc, I insist that for at least 3/4 of the day we do something outside (weather permitting) or creative inside, such as cooking or craft/painting etc. I am a hard task master. :-) 

So we have played lots of Tennis, French Cricket, Walking the dogs, as well as my passing on the little knowledge of photography I have so that Bethany and Bella can go and find interesting items of their choice to capture. Here are a few pictures taken by Bella who is 9. The only input here from me was cropping and adding of Bella's name and she is very pleased with the results and wanted me to put them on my blog. So here they are.











1 comment:

George Foweraker said...

Some very nice pic Mark